I've been pretty good this year, haven't I? I haven't written to you in probably 25+ years so I figure my odds are good are that you might be able to fulfill one or more of the following Christmas wishes.
-Tenants for our house who are reliable, stable, and will not punch any holes in the drywall. I know we could be asking for trouble by putting an ad on Craigslist but it worked so well the first time and, anyway, no crazies or psychopaths, please. That would be awesome.
- One bonus week in between Christmas and New Year's--I need to get alot of things done and an extra week would be extremely helpful. I realize this might be logistically difficult for you, but I think many would benefit from my preserved sanity.
-Oh and school for the kids to take place during that week. That's kind of important if you are able to manage the extra week.
- No more snow for a long time. Enough said.
- Related corrollary: No more extra school closures.
- I'd like to be less spastic on important conference calls. Can you help with that? Open to ideas.
- Less child 1 and child 2 fight-induced screaming and shrieking. Noise-canceling headphones?
- Please don't send my husband far away for his next military assignment. Keep him close and safe. Actually, would be wiling to forgo all above requests if you fulfill this one.
-And if you have any extra time, world peace for us all.